I have wonderful neighbors. One of them has a garden. Sooo, it’s summertime and you know what happens in a garden during summertime! That brings us to this equation:
wonderful neighbor + garden + summer = me + veggies + dinner
The other evening I was driving home deciding on what to make for dinner– it was one of those “time to go to the grocery store” dinners so it was going to be either waffles or pasta. When I got home one of my neighbors met me in my driveway with a bag of fresh goodness. Dinner plans had just got more colorful!
Mrs. Cindy, if you are reading this, THANK YOU so much for dinner!
On another note, here are some random thoughts:
- It’s summertime and finding time to blog has been difficult.
- My laptop isn’t working so using the desktop = not as much fun as sitting on the sofa to do work.
- I didn’t win the tshirt/poster contest for the Norcross Art Fest, but I am sure glad I entered.
- I’m going to Asheville, North Carolina and I am so pumped about it.
- I ate a Jerry’s sno cone for dinner last night.
- I ate a delicious homemade cupcake for breakfast this morning.
- I have a sugar high.
- A dear friend is getting married this weekend and a dear friend of mine got engaged last week.
- I love weddings.
- I need to go to the post office and buy stamps.