Happy Birthday To Me
Tomorrow, September 4 is my birthday. My mom’s due date for me was actually a couple of weeks earlier in August, but I am glad she made the decision to have me naturally and trusted God’s timing for my arrival. I love having a birthday in S E P T E M B E R.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY:
- Born a couple of weeks after my due date
- Born during the 1980 Heat Wave into the home of a farmer who lost a lot of his crops
- I had a swimming party every year while growing up. E-v-e-r-y year.
- 16th birthday was a surprise party– I knew about it, but faked being super surprised
- I always have strawberry cake for my birthday.
- This year I’m having this cake.
- My favorite childhood birthday gift: My First Bank was an awesome bank kit that came with fake checks and forms with carbon copies– this girl’s dream come true! I still love playing bank, writing checks and filling out forms!
BIRTHDAY LOVE ART GIVEAWAY
Everybody that leaves a comment on this blog post telling me something about their birthday OR writes on my Facebook to wish me a happy birthday will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a birthday gift from me on their birthday! Yep, if your name gets drawn I will send a piece of art to you in the mail on YOUR BIRTHDAY!
COMMENT ON THIS POST & INCLUDE A FACT ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY*
WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON FACEBOOK*
*to be included in the drawing your comment must be made between now and September 4, 2011, 11:59pm CST